Facebook headlines will make or break your social media strategy
It’s the thing that grabs their attention and makes them want to read more or tune in to your posts and videos, so today I give you 5 Facebook Headline Hacks to help increase your engagement!
Tell Them How To Do Something
Ever see blogs posts that say “5 Ways to Organize Your Closet” and click? That’s because you not only want a great closet, but you also want 5 fast and easy ways to get it. Here are some other great examples:
1. 3 Things To Do If You Want To Be More Positive
2. 10 Ways To Bring More Happiness To Your Life
3. 7 Ways To Make Bread
These titles work because they give the reader numbered, actionable steps to accomplish a goal they are not only interested in, but NEED.
Share A Secret
Share something juicy with them. Is there a secret way to get more followers? A secret way to increase engagement? Check out these examples:
1. How I got 5,000 Facebook Page Likes in 30 Days
2. The Secret To Creating A Lead Magnet That They Want
3. The Secret Behind The Facebook Algorithm
For these examples, I’m using something related to my services or what I do. Would you click on any of these headlines to read more or watch my video?
Let’s keep going 🙂
I know, I know, this sounds so sinister doesn’t it? What I’m really trying to say is bring to light their pain and how much more they will suffer unless they find a solution to it. What keeps them up at night? Use it!
1. If You Don’t Do This (whatever you want them to do) You’ll Never Have A Thriving Business
2. If You Haven’t Discovered This Method, Your List Will Die
3. Do This Or Face Failure
Curiosity may have killed the cat, but it can be a great hook for you and your message. Get them curious about it and they will read more or watch every time.
1. The Truth Behind Creating A Course That Sells
2. I Did This, And It Works!
3. Have You Ever Done This?
Hit Them With The Facts
No one wakes up in the morning and thinks “I wonder what a good click through rate on my email marketing is” if they aren’t highly aware of what their efforts are producing. If I looked at my stats and noticed that my open rate was great but people weren’t clicking through, I’d become aware that I had a problem. Make them aware that not only do they have a problem that you can solve, but that it is, in fact a solvable problem they can fix immediately.
1. 5 Steps To Take NOW To Increase Your Email Click Through Rates
2. How To Get Them To Watch Your Videos
3. If Your Landing Page Isn’t Converting, Do This To Change That
The secret to using this strategy to increase video views or engagement is to address the pain points of your ideal audience, so do the research and find out what is keeping them up at night and how you can help them sleep better.
Have a trick or hack to help your audience? Start out your post using one of these 5 hacks and get their attention quickly and easily. Give them a reason to read or watch and to stick around, knowing that you are providing value and that they can expect more of it by staying in tune.
Got any hacks you use? Comment below and share with us!