Thank you for taking the survey. Based on the questions, here is the breakdown for you. This isn’t an answer based on which questions you answered, but of every option. Why? Because everyone is at different phases and useful information is what helps us grow.
1. What best describes your signature offer?
- I have an idea but I do not know how to promote to the right people.
Who are the right people? If you know your avatar, you can create Facebook Ads that target the age, location, behavior and interests of your ideal client. There is also a little secret that will teach you how to re-target the ones who got away. Learn More…
- I don’t know what people really want.
All you have to do is ask. Surveys are an excellent tool to use in your email marketing or drip campaigns (autoresponder series). Think of it as your very own “focus group” and refine your program so that you can give them exactly what they are asking for.
- I want to create one, but don’t know where to start
Focus and clarity are important parts of your foundation. Without it, you really don’t know the WHAT, the WHEN, the WHERE or the HOW and definitely not the WHO. If you need help in that area, you can schedule a free focus session to get you started.
- I put products together based on whether or not they sell.
If they are selling, then you are doing it right. Isn’t that why we do what we do? Whether it’s for freedom, creativity or necessity, our goal is to provide people with what they need. Sounds like you’re doing just fine, but stick around, I’ll be sharing some juicy tid-bits pretty regularly so sign up to get my morsels of knowledge in your Inbox. I hope we can be friends.
2. When you meet or are introduced to your ideal client, do you have an elevator pitch ready?
- No, I am too shy to approach new people. In that case, online marketing is right up your alley. Your ads will reach the right people if created right and the fear of approaching new people will not be an issue. I do always recommend to network in person, but sometimes that is just not possible and you can still be successful by using online advertising. Let’s talk.
- Yes! I immediately go into sales mode and promote my business! Keep on a rockin’!
- I don’t know what an elevator pitch is. An elevator pitch is a succinct and persuasive sales pitch. It is quick and to the point and lasts about the time it takes to go up an elevator. Create one and memorize it. You never know when you will need it. Brevity can be your friend. Sign up to get more info and I’ll teach you all kinds of things.
- That’s old school. I would never approach someone cold. In marketing, the basic principles are all old school. Direct marketing may seem old school too, but it works. Never underestimate something that people love.
3. When asked about your ideal client, what is your response?
- Anyone who buys what I offer. Knowing who is buying is important. If you roll out something new, it would be awesome to target these people. Target the buyers for your next offer.
- I don’t know. I always attract the wrong clients. Online ads can help you attract the right clients Schedule a free session with me to chat all about it.
- I take anything I can get. Hey, we’ve all been there, am I right? Knowing who your ideal client is sure fire way to target them, consider attending my free webinar and learn where to start.
- Yes! I have named him/her and have detailed information and demographics. That’s what I like to hear. This is the first of the 6 Keys to Success. Keep up the good work. For tips and more info, sign up to get it straight from the horse’s mouth.
4. Are you giving something of value to your ideal client when creating your optins?
- No, I am just trying to build my list. Lead magnets are an excellent list building tool. Attempt to enter a conversation already going on in the mind of your prospective lead, make a promise and deliver your valuable information.
- I don’t have anything to offer. But you do! Your expertise. Readers love when you share your brilliance and nothing is better than offering your services or your knowledge. Still not sure? Schedule a free focus session with me and we will work together.
- I am not sure how much I should give away. I’m trying to run a business here. Have you ever heard of free samples? Think of your lead magnet as a free sample of what you are offering. Just a morsel. It keeps them coming back.
- I have more than 1 lead magnet and promote to my ideal client. Excellent! Good for you. Keep it up.
5. Are you using re-targeting in your marketing to reach out to those who got away?
- Yes, I have an autoresponder or drip campaign set up to lure them back in. You are on the right track but may benefit from my free webinar “The Secret to getting Traffic & Sales on a small Facebook Ads Budget FAST.” I’ll be going over some re-targeting magic you don’t want to miss.
- I don’t have a system set up for this. Facebook is perfect! It’s quick and easy and Facebook already provides you with the tools you need. Check out the webinar for more info.
- I’ve tried, but have been unsuccessful. Don’t get discouraged. Join me and I’ll share some of my best info on how to run successful Facebook ads.
- No. I send one thank you email for joining my list. Then you are missing out! Drip campaigns (autoresponders) are the PERFECT way to reach out. Schedule a session with me and we can discuss.